Thursday, October 01, 2009

AME Kentucky 2009


It’s just around the corner, in a couple of weeks the “Journey to Greatness” begins. The AME Kentucky 2009 Conference runs from October 19 thru October 23 in Covington, Kentucky. This world class event is a great opportunity to learn, network and understand more about the lean journey. Listen and learn from 8 keynote speakers, 60 practitioner-to-practitioner presentations, 30 workshops and 40 plant tours.

Our Batesville Plant is on the tour list and I will be speaking on our Kaizen approach on Wednesday, Oct 21 at 10:00 AM. I hope you can make it and welcome the opportunity to meet face-to-face with fellow lean practitioners to share and learn.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll sign up for the tour first thing tomorrow morning. Thanks for the heads-up.

Mike Gardner said...

Wish I could be there, Mike. I still hope to visit Batesville one of these days. My former coworkers who visited your plant last year had good things to say about your kaizen approach.

Mike Wroblewski said...

Hi Karen. I found out the Batesville Casket tour is filled up. I hope you made the list.

Mike Wroblewski said...

Thanks Mike! Anytime you want to vist, please let me know.